Annons:
Etikettnyheter
Läst 1336 ggr
Staffan
2015-11-05 13:52

Snabbare resor i rymden?

Nedanstående är inte helt enkelt för oss vanliga dödliga att förstå men om det skulle göra det möjligt att resa till solsystemets utkanter på bara några månader så skulle det vara helt revolutionerande. Så mycket förstår i alla fall jag… :)

---

"The EM Drive thruster is a hypothetical thruster that uses no fuel. It uses a magnetron, a high-powered vacuum tube where the interaction between a magnetic field and electrons generates microwaves. The magnetron sends the microwaves into a truncated cone, hitting the short end and, according to the proponents of this technology, generating thrust. 

The EM Drive is controversial because it violates Newton’s conservation of momentum laws. The EM Drive doesn’t apply any known force on the smaller end of its cone, so the thruster should not move. "

» NASA Allegedly Conducts More Successful Tests On "Impossible" EM Drive

// Staffan

Annons:
[Blue_Lugia]
2015-11-06 14:21

Vad ska folk ut i rymden att göra? Vi har väl upptäckt allt som går att upptäcka snart? Inte nog med att vi förstör jorden, ska vi förstöra universum nu också? Spotta ut avgaser från rymdfärjor eller liknande rakt ut?

Upp till toppen
Annons: